Friday, July 17, 2009

My Year - 16th July - Winner

I have been to a Virgin Vie party. We played a malteaser game where you had to roll a dice with colours on and if you landed on the chosen colour then you had to try sucking up malteasers using a straw. You had to keep going until the next person rolled the right colour. Nobody seemed able to suck up the malteasers. The person with the most malteasers won - and that was me - I got 13 malteasers. Was very funny. I won an eyeshadow compact for the malteaser game and I also won a £10 voucher in the raffle so I bought some yummy goodies quite cheaply.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh I did not know that they still did Virgin Vie make up. I used to use it a few years ago and it was lovely. Then the consultant who had made so much money from Virgin, moved to Spain! Well done on being the winner!