Sunday, March 29, 2009

Digital Scrapbook Place - First Layout

I have signed up for a digital scrapbook course over on Digital Scrapbook Place and have signed up to the forum. I have been made really welcome and decided to enter into my first challenge over there - basically to post your first layout using DSP products only. So here is my attempt:
I have used the Colour Me Happy kit and a ticket from the Tickets to Love Elements kit. I tore the bottom piece of paper and added the gold paint splashes. The rest of the elements are straight from the kits.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats gorgeous - well done! Must get one of these done myself! They are very friendly over there aren't they!
Bernie x

kikimama said...

Cute LO, hope your back is getting better now:)

Barbara said...

Brilliant Claire. Looks fantastic.

Shirley said...

Love this LO Claire, enjoy the coarse :o)
XXX

Mary B said...

That is a photo that speaks a thousand words and an LO that speaks of your growing skills well done indeed