Thursday, February 18, 2010

52 in 10 Project - Week Six - Traditions

I really struggled to think of what traditions that we have as a family and then one evening when I got home from work, I realised that we do have a tradition of sorts. Our slippers live in a line by the front door and the first thing we do when we get in, in the evenings, is to take our shoes off and put our slippers on. I thought our slippers look kind of cute all lined up waiting for us to come home.
I have used sketch 3 from A Trip Down Memory Lane here. I have just found this blog and love it, so I am also entering this layout into their challenge.
I have used pink Bazzill card and the green card is from the DCWV Doodling Around paper stack. The pink and yellow scalloped edge, picture corners, journalling block and hearts are all from My Little Shoebox Imagine a Forest range. The alphas are good old trusty Thickers. I have then added 2 layered flowers and lots of green and pink buttons.

5 comments:

Summer Sunflower said...

What a great Tradition Claire, super!!! Love the layered flowers!!

AlliR said...

I love my slippers too :) That's a really lovely LO - pretty colours and I like the flowers and buttons too.

Mary B said...

Great idea for a tradition and a good one to keep especially in a new home.

Lynne said...

A geat tradition to keep!
Love your LO, like how you have done your title with those thickers.

Scrapdolly said...

I love this tradition