Friday, March 5, 2010

UK Scrappers - March Week 1

This week's challenge was set by Amanda Mary and she challenged us to up to 3 colours from the list of Black, White, Grey, Blue or Pink for 10 points. She also asked us to use more than 1 photo for another 10 points and finally for 5 points each, use a song lyric, poem line or title and bling or blooms.
I have used some photos of our toys when we all met last week at the Farnborough craft show and used only black, white and pink. My bling comes in the form of the glittery alpha, glittery mount behind the photos and the gems and pearls in each corner of the page. My song title is Ya Gotta Have Friends by Bette Midler. I have to admit to not knowing this song but I Googled it.
More info can be found about our toy challenge here

I am also entering this for Sketch Challenge No 4 over on A Trip Down Memory Lane here

No comments: