Sunday, March 14, 2010

UK Scrappers Weekly Challenge March Week 2

This week's challenge was set by Alison. She challenged us to use up old stash for 10 points, use fabric for 10 points and make our own embellishments for the final 10 points.
My old stash is the polka dot alphas - I have had them for at least 2 or 3 years and then I used fabric to make my own flower embellishments by cutting circles out and then holding them over a candle so the fabric melts and ruches up. Buttons are then sewed into the middle. I have also made circular embellishments from patterned papers and Nestabilities and then inked the edges.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I wanted to set a slightly "out of the box" challenge, Claire - so I am glad you felt inspired enough to be able to complete this week! Lovely layout, and those shoes are very swish. Good luck with your mission.