Friday, January 14, 2011

A New Year Project - My weekly life

I keep seeing all these Project 365 layouts and I love them. I have done various daily challenges in the past, but they are hard to keep up with so I have decided to do a weekly summary of my "highlights". Mind you there maybe some lowlights too. I am hoping to do a weekly digi page and to get it printed out at the end of the year as a photo book.
I am using Dawn Inskip's Project 365 Grab Bag and her templates (although I am tweaking those as I go!).
Have had a bit of a catch up this afternoon. The project will run Saturday to Friday.

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Super idea and lovely pages more than just a diary for sure

knitkath said...

these pages look great Claire, hope you keep it up!

Karen said...

These pages look fab Claire, a really lovely start to the project :)

Lynne said...

Fantastic start and a great journal to look back on later on.

Summer Sunflower said...

Great idea Claire, your pages are superb!! I just love it!!!