Wednesday, January 12, 2011

UK Scrappers Weekly Challenge January Week 2

This week's challenge was set by Nerlly and she challenged us to:

Use at least three patterned papers for some lovely layering : 10 points
Use some neglected die-cuts or make your own: 10 points
Dig something out of the pile of scraps on your desk and use it on your page: 5 points
Ink something with an ink pad you've hardly used: 5 points

I am aiming to do every weekly challenge but always in digi, so some of the rules I have had to take quite a liberal view on. I have used an old digi kit from the Digital Scrap Cafe called Birthday Girl - I am classing this as pile of scraps from my desk as it is a kit I haven't used in ages and it is on the "desktop" of my computer. I have used inner shadows on the patterned papers to make them look like they are inked. I used a star shaped Cookie Cutter Tool within PSE to make the stars which are my "die-cuts".

2 comments:

nerllybird said...

This is great, I must admit I wasn't sure about how digi scrappers would cope with the challenge requirements but you've done a fab job, well done. The stars are really sweet!

Karen said...

A fab LO Claire and a great take on the challenge :)