Friday, March 4, 2011

UK Scrappers Weekly Challenge February Week 4

This week's challenge was set by the Weavers Cottage Girls. They challenged us to create a layout using fabric or sewing for 10 points, to use a technique that friend taught you for 10 points and finally to use purple for the last 10 points.
My technique was to convert a photo to black and white and then make a focal point in the photo into colour and then to change the colour into something else. I did this and then change the colour part from red to purple.
Full points claimed for the Crafty Magpies.

5 comments:

Mary B said...

That made me smile she looks so cute with the nose

Karen said...

Claire I love how you have edited the photo, a really gorgeous LO :)

knitkath said...

Love it all, the purple nose is great!

Summer Sunflower said...

Great Purple nose!! Love the colours gorgeous!!

bertieuk said...

Wow! What a fab layout. I love the purple focal point in the photo. I am learning to use photoshop (slowly!). This works so well! Thank you for taking part in our challenge. From Faye and all the Weaver's Girls.