Tuesday, October 11, 2011

UK Scrappers Weekly Challenge - October Wk 2


This week's challenge was set by ScattyChick. She asked us to create a layout about a mum for 10 points, use 3 different shapes for 10 points, use bling for 5 points and journalling for the final 5 points.
My layout is a photo of Zoe less than a week old and of me, a week before she was born. My shapes are a square (for the layout shape), a circle and rectangular photos.
I have used Dawn Inskip's Welcome to the World digi kit.
30 points for The Crumblies!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Well done Claire on points for the new team :)
Like the photos of you and Zoe too xx

Shirley said...

What a lovely way to remember those times. I think you could have added a big bump shape in the photo of you too Claire. :-)
Love the way you have done the stitching and the colours you have used.
A really lovely LO
XXX

Mary B said...

Lovely page perfect for the challenge

Summer Sunflower said...

Fabulous LO Claire, perfect photos for the challenge of you and Zoe. The pps are so suttle and the bling and other embellishments bring it all together. Lovely!

Scattychick said...

It's gorgeous Claire I love the idea of the before and after pics and the new baby= new mum idea :) Thank you for taking part in my challenge