Thursday, December 1, 2011

UK Scrappers Weekly Challenge - November Wk 4


This week's challenge was set by AllyJ50 who is a member of the Craftaholics team.
She challenged us to use the sketch = 10 points - Sketch attached from www.scrappysketches.com (2 photos layout) One Photo of yourself or child and one photo of the person you are named after if possible = 10 points Visible journaling = 10 points explaining who/what you are named after

I have had to use a bit of artistic licence with this challenge as I do not know the origins of my name and I do not have any photos of myself as a child to hand and so I have done it on based on how I got my childhood nickname.
I have used Studio Flergs Glorious kit - it is really a Christmas kit but I love the colours of it!

4 comments:

Mary B said...

I think that fits the bill perfectly and it a super page. I have wondered about your username but never got round to asking you. Glad that puzzle has been answered now even if we are still in the dark as to why

Shirley said...

Like Mary I have always wondered about your 'name' so great to come and find out how you got it. Even if no one really knows exactly the reason for it! LOL
X

allyj50 said...

Well I have wondered these past few days whether the challenge was too difficult for the majority of uksers. However, I do think those that have risen to the challenge and produced a layout have been absolutely wonderful.

I did think Minty Magic had something to do with ice cream ... !

I loved your papers too and thanks for taking part in my challenge.

ally x

Karen said...

I think this is great. It's so nice to hear how people got their nicknames. And I love the way you have done the LO too, including your brother in it xx