Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Day Off

I decided to do the ironing the end last night and no crafting at all. I have a couple of busy days ahead of me. Thursday and Friday I am at management conference at the Eden Project in Cornwall that my company is organising. And then we are off on our family hols at the weekend - nothing too glam, just to Jersey. Wednesdays are my day off, so I should be busy packing but no my lovely Bellas have kept me occupied and I have made another card for the UKS September challenge. But I was good, I did do the housework first!!! Of course I should be concentrating on coming up with a design for my christmas cards. I have been looking at all my stash, but nothing seems to fit the bill - they have to be glitzy!!!


So my card is using DCWV Pocket Full of Posies paper, lilac pearlescent card that I embossed using my new Sizzix Texturising plates. I have watercoloured Winobella in orange and did her dress frill using a purple Sakura glitter pen. The glasses are also coloured using the clear Sakura pen and the bottle, I coloured using a green Sakura Glaze pen. I then added a Bazzill Bling flower with a couple of paper flowers in the middle all attached using a purple crystal brad. Added a couple of rub on sentiments et voila!!! Quite pleased with this one - I like the bright colours!!!

I did a christmas card the other day for the same challenge.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards :D

I love the Eden Project!!! its a few years since I've been. Enjoy your hols.

Vanessa. :)