Saturday, December 22, 2007

Maggie and Hamish

I have recently bought some of the gorgeous new stamps from Funky Kits following on from the fantastic Sugar Nellies. The new ranges are of Maggie and Hamish and wee Angus the dog. My husband bought me 8 of them for Christmas but I managed to convince him to let me have them early. Http://www.funkykits.co.uk. Look on the Sugar Nellie blog to see the fabby designs http://sugarnellie.blogspot.com/

I have made a Christmas card for my step mum. The backing paper is from DCWV Christmas stack and I have put some stickles on each of the white spots. The stars were a freebie from one of the card making magazines.

The next card I have made for my mother in law using Maggie and Hamish and wee Angus. She has always had Westie doggies so I knew this combo would be ideal for her. The second image is just a close up of the stamped images

No comments: