Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas workload

Well I am slowly working my way through the loads of Christmas cards I have to make. They seem to be taking forever. Here are some more of my quicker efforts.

The first ones are using a free decoupage teddy sheet from a magazine.





The next ones are using some blue glittery peel offs that I have mounted on to acetate and cut round. I have used Craft Creations rub ons that I have then applied glitter to for the greeting and some pretty blue ribbon. Very quick and simple
The next 2 are using the same peel offs but in a white glitter and I have mounted them on to black ribbed card.


The last one was made using the same Craft Creation rub ons and I have used a aperture card so the glittered images are inside the card. I have edged the apertures with some peel offs and glittered a greeting.

No comments: