Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 286 - Sunday 12th October

"Use yer loaf!" - Loaf of bread = Head

I don’t think I could use my head much today even if I tried. I have a cold and my head feels like it is full of cotton wool. It is so full that it feels that the cotton wool is even blocking my ears and nose.
The chemist has given me some good medicine that seems to be helping a bit but I plan on having a nice quiet day maybe just doing a bit of colouring in for some more cards – so not using my loaf at all!!!

3 comments:

Mary B said...

Oh poor you do hope you get better really quickly now that it has come out properly

knitkath said...

Hope the medicine works! Horrid feeling like that!

Shirley said...

Looks like you still need lots of (((( hugggles )))) fingers crossed that the medicine works!!!