Saturday, October 18, 2008

Day 292 - Saturday 18th October

"In the PINK" - means in perfect condition, especially of health.

I am not feeling in the pink at all. I have had this cold for over 3 weeks now and the antibiotics don’t seem to be relieving my sinuses at all.
Today we have been out today with my mum and brother down to Poole Quay and although I was feeling rubbish, I still had a lovely time.
I saw this pink Harley motorbike and thought how perfect it was for the pink prompts for the week. The photo doesn’t show it very well, but the paint work had a glittery effect to it – my type of bike.


5 comments:

Mary B said...

A real girlie bike lol love it

Shirley said...

What a great find and so perfect for a girl to ride a long the country lanes. lol

malaryush said...

Wow - what a bike!

knitkath said...

Do hope it was a girls bike! Definitely different!

Summer Sunflower said...

Wow love the bike, good job you had your camera handy Claire!!