Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cakes and crafting

Well haven't I been busy? Firstly I know Halloween is over for the year but I found this cake mix on offer in Asda (2 for £2) so I thought they would be fun to make with my daughter.
I did all the mixing and Zoe put the halloween embellishments on. They taste really yummy too! Although Zoe seems to think that as she put the sweeties on, then that is all she needs to eat!!!

And then I made a card for my husband's cousin who will be 7 on 5th November. I had seen something similar on UKS on the Craft Robo template section by Anna - I thought I would have a go at making my own version of it using the new Design Master software. I found an image of a football and then traced it using the software and then made a circular card and matted and layered his name and the number seven. I cut the white using Bazzill and the black is Bazzill glitter card. It didn't cut very well so I had to get the knife out to finish it off. I am really pleased with this one.

No comments: