Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Sprinkling of Sugar Nellies

My Nellies arrived yesterday... ... and I spent the evening, stamping them out. I stamped one of each of the designs on a scalloped oval which I designed in Design Master and cut on the Craft Robo.
I then stamped more images just into my water colour pad so that I cut them out once they have been coloured in.














I am think I am coming down with a bit of a cold (daughter and husband had it - so only a matter of time) and so have spent the afternoon having a therapeutic colouring in session. Just need to find some energy to actually make some cards.
Here are my efforts so far...















If you would like some of these fantastic stamps, then go to http://www.funkykits.co.uk/ and place an order. This is currently the only place that the stamps are available from.

1 comment:

sugarnellie said...

WOW you have so many babies there, you'll be on a sugar high!
Love your colouring in and your doing a great job looking after those Nellies ;)