Sunday, November 18, 2007

Finished Nellies

I have managed to make 2 cards today using my Sugar Nellie stamps. The first one is using Fanciful Green Filigre (their spelling not mine!!!) paper made by Paper Adventures which I got from Hobbycraft. It is lovely paper with embossed glittery swirls. The image is the Winter Sugar Nellie which I have water coloured. I have also used Bazzill Bling card and a Bling flower.

The second card is using DCWV paper from the Spring Stack with pink and blue Bazzill Bling card. I can't remember where the flowers are from. The card I cut on my Craft Robo on pearlised card and it is scalloped with hearts in each scallop. I then used ribbon inside the card behind the hearts.

I just lurve these stamps!!!!

1 comment:

sugarnellie said...

and the stamps just lurv you too..........she is so sweet.