Friday, August 15, 2008

Day 228 - Friday 15th August

Nothing feeds the center of being so much as creative work - Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Well I am pretty fed up today. Yesterday, although I had a fantastic day with the a couple of the 365 girls, I lost my bracelet that was a present from Zoë for my first Mother’s Day. I never took this bracelet off and I am really upset that I have lost it. I have phoned the shopping centre and the police but it hasn’t been handed in.

So I started the day pretty miserable and then Zoë has just played up all day and I am about ready to scream. I don’t know why she is misbehaving so much. Whatever I ask of her, all I get is a “NO!!!” from her and I have had enough for one day.
I am going to drink my cup of tea and then I am going to do some crafting to cheer myself up. I still have all the Order of Services to do for my friend’s wedding so I will try and come up with some designs for this and the place name cards. Crafting always makes me feel better.

This is my layout for week 32. I have based it loosely on a Little Book of Sketches sketch number 296. My stitching is the circles near round the photo.

Feeling much more cheerful now!!!

4 comments:

Mary B said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{huggles}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
for you Claire not nice and with Zoe playing up makes everything doubly hard.

Shirley said...

Beautiful LO Claire Zoe is obviously pushing all the wrong buttons today. Not nice when you are already feeling low.{{{huggles}}}

knitkath said...

Lovely lo, glad it helped to make you feel better!

Barbara said...

A lovely LO Claire. Great stitching. Perhaps Zoe was tired after a great day yesterday.