Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day 233 - Wednesday 20th August

“I expect some new phases of life this summer, and shall try to get the honey from each moment.” -Lucy Stone

Since April I have been trying to lose weight and I am 1lb short of losing a stone.
This Friday I am going to a Hen Party. Since having Zoë I don’t go out much anymore and on the few occasions I have gone out, I have worn old clothes as I just haven’t been interested in buying new outfits. I was wondering what to wear to the Hen Party and had decided on an outfit until I tried it on and it didn’t fit as it was all too big.
So I ordered some new clothes from Next Online. I really wanted some skinny jeans and so to be on the safe side I ordered 2 pairs, one in a size 12 and one in a size 14. My order arrived today and I tried on the size 12 jeans and guess what – they fitted perfectly. I didn’t even bother with the size 14 jeans – they can go back!
I never for one moment thought that I would ever fit into size 12 jeans from Next as I have always struggled to fit into their size 14 jeans! That is one big pot of honey – I am feeling like Winnie the Pooh.

6 comments:

BallooBear said...

aire, I know how hard you have found it. Have a good time on the hen night

BallooBear said...

Oh my previous comment was supposed to say, Well Done Claire !! x

knitkath said...

Brilliant, well done you!!!!!!

Mary B said...

Oh Well done Claire such good news.

Shirley said...

Whoopee Claire that is the best news I have heard all day.
Can't wait to see the photos :)
WELL DONE!!!!!
XXXX

Barbara said...

Well done Claire