Monday, August 23, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 126

This week we were given a sketch by Fran. The challenge can be found here.

I have used the new Wags n Whiskers Hannah stamp. I love this little dumpy fairy. I have coloured her using Promarkers and then gone round the outline using a Sakura glitter pen. The papers are from a My Minds Eye paper stack and I have used Martha Stewart's buterfly punch for the border. The flowers are various Prima ones that I have put Stickles on the edges for a bit of glittery bling. The sentiment is printed on the computer.
I am also entering this for the Wags n Whiskers challenge number 29 here. The challenge was to use 3 of something. I have used 3 layers of flowers and rows of 3 gems.

7 comments:

Summer Sunflower said...

Oh Claire this is beautiful, really girly, the touches of glitter just add enough sparkle love it!!

Karen said...

A lovely card Claire, I really love the colours you have used :)

knitkath said...

Another beautiful card, you are on a roll!

lllCamylll said...

wonderful cards!! Hence forth, will be following you here :)

Claire Crompton said...

This is fantastic Claire, I love all the detail and the vibrant colours. Goodluck with the challenge.

Cx

Debbie H said...

Lovely card Claire, I am tempted by promarkers

Debs said...

super sweet card...great to see Hannah :0)thanks for joining us at WnW...Debs x