Sunday, August 1, 2010

UK Scrappers Weekly Challenge July Week 4 & Create 10 Class 5

I am steadily working my way through the Create 10 classes still. I have combined class 5 with this week's challenge on UKS.
The UKS challenge was set by Mrs Cheshire and we had to:
- Scrap in a different size to normal for 10 points - my layout is 12 x 10.5"
- Use ribbon for 5 points - my equal signs are made of ribbon and I have used a Martha Stewart ribbon border punch to lace ribbon down each side of the layout
- Use scraps for 5 points - well that is the whole point of the Create 10 classes!
- Have journalling on show for the final 10 points - my love and hate things.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

love the colours and the theme of the layout

knitkath said...

Love your interpretation of this class, and very clever to combine with the wc!

Shirley said...

Just LOVE this LO Clare, all the alpha stickers work brilliantly.

Betan said...

Lovely Lo Love the pins and the ribbons down the side.