Thursday, August 5, 2010

UK Scrappers Weekly Challenge August Week 1

This week's challenge was set by the Fruitloops and although was quite simple took a bit of thinking about! And I have finished it mid-week rather than in a rush on a Sunday!
I have combined it with Class 8 of Create 10. Oh how I have loved this class.

We had to use the theme of education or learning for 10 points - I have used the photo of Zoe and her pre-school friends on their last day before leaving to start "big" school.
Use either 123 or ABC for 10 points - part of the Create 10 class was to use up all the odd numbers left over on alpha sheets - perfect!
And finally to use at least one of the primary colours - red, blue or yellow for the final 10 points. I think my layout has every colour going on it, but my base is yellow.

7 comments:

knitkath said...

Lovely bright lo! I think those numbers and letters top and bottom are so effective!

Mary B said...

what a super page lovely and bright and wow you did use up all those odd numbers didn't you

Shirley said...

Brilliant take on the challenge Claire, love the number mix.

Lynne said...

great and oops mine will look a carbon copy on sunday!! different papers and Photo of course!!!!

Helen said...

love all the numbers, a great bright layout....with a lovely memory captured.

Meg said...

What a great page, love all the colours and your take on our challenge. Thank you for taking part.

AlliR said...

Well done on the 2-in-1 LO - looks great!