Thursday, February 19, 2009

Friday Sketchers #39

This week we had a fab sketch to work to from Heidi from Norway.I do not know what the stamped image is as I stamped it from Pauline at the Abingdon crop a couple of weeks ago whilst she was playing with my Pro Markers. I love it and you can make it really bright and zingy. The photo doesn't show it but I made her quite sparkly with a Sakura glitter pen.

The papers are from the My Minds Eye Magnolia paper stack and then I have added a greeting (Hero Arts - I think) and some Prima Quick Pick Hydrangeas. I am going to give it to my DH's Auntie who is having her hip replaced tomorrow and I hope the lovely bright colours cheer her up and help with a speedy recovery.

1 comment:

Summer Sunflower said...

I love the funky colours, so vibrant, I am sure James' Aunt will love it!!