Friday, February 13, 2009

Scrap Like You Mean It 2009 - Week 7

This week Shimelle has challenged us to scrap an old photo. I don't seem to have many old photos but this popped to mind as soon as I saw the challenge.
This picture was taken in approximately in 1984. This is me and my oldest friend Tina dressed as clowns for the village carnival. I think I was about 10 or 11 and Tina would have been 9 or 10. We had great big shoes on and had to walk about 1 or 2 miles in the parade - it was really hard.
The washing up bottle was to squirt the crowds.
The papers are all from the lovely Steph from her unwanted stash.

2 comments:

Mary B said...

Super LO love it, it is great fun and made me smile especially about walking in big boots

Lynne aka retired nana said...

You can still recognise you with your lovely smile:)