Friday, February 6, 2009

Scrap Like You Mean It 2009 - Week 6

This week Shimelle's challenge was to scrap with ribbons.

Most of the pictures I have taken this week are snow related so I thought that I would use one of them for this challenge with some snow printed ribbon.I have used Venessa Matthew's "A Smile From You" layout from this month's Scrapbook Inspiration magazine as the basis for the layout. I use used knotted ribbon to create a frame around the photo and made little tags of ribbons with brads on a piece of scalloped Just the Edge Bazzill. I really needed blue letters for the titles but I only had black - will swap them over if I can find some blue glittery alphas.

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Lovely, glittery white letters would look good for the title too!

Mary B said...

That is gorgeous Claire love the ribbon tags

Summer Sunflower said...

Lovely lo Claire, very wintry, lovely idea with the ribbon tags.