Thursday, February 12, 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #18 Recipe

I just lurve Whiff of Joy stamps and am patiently waiting for the Spring Kit to arrive and hence the post below this one about the new stamps due out on Saturday.

This week's challenge was to use three different pieces of patterned papers, two flowers and one button or brad.

I have used papers from My Mind's Eye Magnolia paperstack, 2 Prima Paintables flowers - one with a brad in and one with the sentiment stampl placed in the middle.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

I love this card Claire - I have to say one of my Fav's :)

la bergere des fees said...

just !! beautiful i love it

Donalda said...

This is just so pretty dear. Thanks so much for joining us at woj hon

Rach said...

so pretty a great combination of papers. thank you for joining us at wojxx

Michele Roos said...

Lovely card. Love the image and the colouring is great. Michele x

Jeanette said...

Nice card! :)

Liza said...

Super card! I love the colour scheme and your colouring is great.

Liza x

COCO said...

this is so pretty, grat colours and image.
hugs coco

Lotti said...

What a great card - i wouldn't have dared to use this colour-combination, but it looks absolutely perfect on your card!!

Helena said...

This is amazing card, love the colours!!!

xxxx