Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friday Sketchers #41

This week's sketch is:
And here is my card. I bought this stamp and some others along the same line at the Make It Show last week. They really made me chuckle. I have coloured it using Pro Markers and Sakura glitter pens. The papers are from the My Minds Eye Magnolia paper stack. I have added some flowers, ribbon and some pink and purple Card Candy dots that I also bought last week at the show. They are like little paper domed brads and you got loads for a £1.

4 comments:

Mary B said...

That made me chuckle

Simone said...

This is so funny! *lol*
Who is the addressee? I hope she is humorous!!!
If I´d get such a card I would book a face lift and start a big diet! *lol*
Simone

Summer Sunflower said...

Love her, this is great Claire!!

aardvarkpest said...

Just love it.
Glenda