Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jessica Sprague - Lesson 3

Crikey I am on a roll now. What haven't I learned in lesson 3? I just hope that I can put all this into practice on other layouts. Tonight I have used a colour website to recolour papers - check it out for colour schemes. I have cut papers without cutting them, made my own mask by combining different brushes and drawing tools, I have cut up frames and pasted them back together to make them fit photos and created my own brushes. And lastly I have made a photo semi transparent as part of a background.
The layout is a bit busy for my tastes but I am really pleased with it. I took the photos of the tulips this morning.

If you want to learn digi you must do Jessica's classes - they really are the best!!!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

You are learning so much Claire and coming up with some great LO's.
I am very tempted to join the class now!!!!

Mary B said...

BEAU - TI - FUL
Nothing left to say

knitkath said...

WOW, says it all!

Lynne said...

I had to pop on and catch up with what you are up too, well done you!! You arecertainly hooked, it seems ages since I started and seem to have lost my motivation and forgotten it all :(