Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jessica Sprague - Start to Finish Assignment

After each lesson, Jessica challenges you to make a page in under 30 minutes using some of the techniques that you have learned in the lesson. I have done the challenge from lesson one where I had to select an off-centre photo and add some journalling on to the photo. The idea is not to stress about it and not to make it too complicated.
I have used freebie papers and embellishments from Jessica's website called Strawberry Lemonade. I have used a mask to make the photo scalloped and then I have made a slightly larger scalloped mat using a paper. I have added some brushes to the bottom of the photo and to each corner of the layout. And then I grunged up the note pad paper.

1 comment:

knitkath said...

Wow Claire, you're doing great with this digi lark, love some of the effects!