Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Scrap Like You Mean It - Week 13 Scrap with Stamps

Well for those of you who know me, you will know that I have slight addiction to stamps and love to have all the latest ones. My favourites at the moment are Whiff of Joys stamps and Anya ones.
For this layout, I have used all Whiff of Joy stamps - Wooden Bench, Musing Melinda and swirls. I have stamped the bench and Melinda on separate bits of cardstock and then I have masked Melinda to make her look like she is sitting on the bench. Then I have done this twice more and partially coloured one and then totally finished the other one. The idea is to show the process of stamping to make a finished stamped piece ready to go on a card - "From this to this"

4 comments:

Mary B said...

That is brilliant I love it such an unusual LO hope it gets mentioned by Shimelle deserves to be

Lynne said...

Claire that is so clever!
Shimelle should mention it!

knitkath said...

Brilliant idea for the lo, looks great!

Steph said...

Great LO - good to see the process!

Loving your digi LO too - you're getting really good!