Sunday, April 19, 2009

SLYMI - Week 16 - Scrap in the morning

This week Shimelle's challenge was a simple one:
"You can scrap anything you would like in any style you would like with any products you like, but the time that you use to scrap it should end in an AM rather than a PM!"
I did this double page layout this morning at the Abingdon crop hosted by the lovely Kay, Shirley and Sal.
The photos are from Friday's trip to Poole Park and the title is based on the Skater Boy song by Avril Lavigne. The papers are all My Minds Eye.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I can certainly vouch for the fact that they were done AM.
You had finished these and I still had to unpack my bag!!!
Love these photos of your 'Scooter Girl'.
XXX

Mary B said...

Wow that is gorgeous such super photos and a lovely DLO to showcase them.