Sunday, April 5, 2009

Scrap Like You Mean It - Week 14 Hidden

This week Shimelle's challenge was to put something hidden on your layout. I just had to use the photos of Zoe's face painting. This is a hybrid layout. I have used plain white cardstock and then used digital alphas (Sunburst by Kate Hadfield) which I printed onto photo paper and then cut out. The layout design is based on a design I saw on Claire's blog. I have hidden 2 photos under the main photo which can be pulled out using the ribbons (you can just see them peeping out top and bottom). I have then added a Bo Bunny journalling block, buttons and flowers.

4 comments:

Mary B said...

Another lovely LO and IRL woo hoo

knitkath said...

Nice clean lo, shows off the photo!

Claire said...

Blimey Claire, That was quick, Love it! :)
x

CoventryAnn said...

Like the way you have added extra photos