Thursday, January 8, 2009

Journal Your Christmas - 30th December

This was how we did with our resolutions for 2008. This was easy as I had to make 10 goals for the 365 challenge at the beginning of the year.
My journalling reads:
  • "Lose some weight - am 10st 9lb – eek!!! – yes have done this – was 9st 7lb before Christmas
  • Get into my photography – yes have definitely achieved this as have completed the 365 challenge
  • Try new crafting techniques – well maybe – starting making mini books
  • Be a better mother – not sure, you would have to ask ZoĆ« that one
  • Be a better wife, friend and lover to my husband – and ask my husband that one!!!
  • Have more confidence in myself – most definitely
  • Keep in contact with distant friends – not at all but have made many new friends through the 365 challenge
  • Be more motivated at work – no as I have got into my craft more, I am even less motivated than ever
  • GROW UP!!!! – no but then should I?
  • And laugh more – yes I have definitely done this"

No comments: