Friday, April 25, 2008

Scrap Your Day - a new challenge

I have decided to take on a new challenge from the UK Scrappers website. It is a challenge from the very talented Shimelle to scrap your day. Basically every 25th of the month for the next 12 months we have to take photos of our day and then scrap them using a sketch or prompts from Shimelle. There is a kit to buy to make a book of it but I have joined too late so I am going to make my own (photos to follow)using Shimelle's fantastic instructions and some yummy American Craft stash that I got in Hobbycraft today.

Using my little point and shoot camera I have been taking photos all day (even though I have been at work) to show my day. One of the prompts was to photograph the alarm clock but ours is one that illuminates on the ceiling and because of the flash you can't see the time. :-)

One thing that this has shown me is how great my DSLR camera is in comparison to my little camera. I haven't downloaded any photos yet but I am not sure they are going to be of very good quality. Think I will revert back to my proper camera next month.

Right I am off to make my book and look at my photos. Watch this space...


No comments: