Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 247 - Wednesday 3rd September

Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

I have Tina’s wedding at the weekend and I am the matron of honour and so will be wearing a pretty dress and be in charge of four flower girls all under the age of 5.
I am only 5ft 1 inch and as I don’t want to be smaller than any of the flowergirls, I have bought some 4 inch high heel glamorous sandals to wear. I will either look like Snow White or a new dwarf called Clumsy as I am hopeless on high heels and am bound to go flying.

5 comments:

knitkath said...

You'll be fine! But could have borrowed those from my dd1! They are lovely shoes, all sparkly!

malaryush said...

Gorgeous shoes! I'm sure you'll float through the day without even noticing you're wearing heels :)

Mary B said...

Beautiful shoes and Snow White you will be but only 4 dwarfs

Barbara said...

LOL. Hope you don't go flying Claire.

Shirley said...

Hope you stay upright Claire, loving the shoes :)