Friday, January 18, 2008

Day 18 - Friday 18th January

"We all need time to be alone; to think, to dream, to wonder" - Billie Roark

What’s on your mind today?

I have lots to think about today. I am worrying a little about the work situation but am determined to put it to the back of my mind for today and the weekend.

As today is my day off, I have caught up on the housework so the house is looking presentable (for about 5 minutes!!!) and I am trying to have 5 minutes to myself to write up this journal. However as usual, Zoë is glued to my side with a book constantly asking “What’s that Mummy”.

The postman has just been and given me a parcel and inside is a bar of Thorntons chocolate that I won from the Christmas giveaway on their website. I have given the box to Zoë and it has taken her a few minutes to get into it. The things I do to get 5 minutes peace!!! Now I will just need to wrestle the chocolate off of her!

The most exciting thing is that I am going to the Make It show at Farnborough tomorrow. This is my first proper craft fair and am really looking forward to it. I am going with Vanessa who I used to work with. I haven’t seen her since the beginning of December so we will have a good old natter and buy some lovely stash (hopefully!!!). Plus I get whole day to be me and not a wife, or Mummy, but just me.

I am going to make list of all the things I will be looking to buy tomorrow. I hope I can find a big bit of paper!!!!

2 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

I am soo with you on the parcel front. Hope you have a fab day tomorrow :)

Shirley said...

Good luck with your list Claire, leave some things for me on Sunday :)
Lovely wk2 LO