Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 8 - Tuesday 8th January

“The best colour in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” – Coco Chanel

I love colours – all colours. Perhaps that is why I love crafting so much as I can use
such beautiful coloured papers, ribbons, flowers and embellishments to create wonderful
cards to give to my family and friends to make them smile on special occasions. You only
have to look through all my crafting stash to see my colourful tastes.

I love pinks, purples and blues the best. The more vibrant the better. Pastels are not really
my thing, too insipid.

My real favourite colour is pink. Fantastic cerise pink.

For handbags, shoes, jewellery, clothes – pink, pink, pink! This Christmas I got a
pink filofax – just gorgeous!!!

It is such a bright, happy colour. I have lots of cerise pink clothes which when
I wear them I feel in control and powerful.

In colour therapy, pink indicates a person who is loving, compassionate and can be a bit
emotional. I think this sums me up pretty well. I think I am a loving and caring person.
I am probably not as emotional as I used to be but I do get upset quite easily –
I just don’t cry so much anymore!

In fact I can’t remember the last time I had a good cry!!!

(picture of journal to follow) This is the photo that I will use - lovely pink stash!!!


Week One - Layout

This is the layout for week one. This is the first ever layout I have done. It is 12x12 and is using K&Company papers. The lettering and the swirls were cut on my Craft Robo and I have added a Bazzill flower, with a paper one and a gem brad. The quote is from day 6 and I managed to find it in a book of vellum quotes.

1 comment:

cantstopstampin said...

oh I so love your LO - well done for your first - it's great.