Friday, January 18, 2008

Three cards

Here are 3 cards I made today. The stamped images are Sugar Nellies from http://www.funkykits.co.uk/

This card was made using papers from December's ScrapaGoGo Greetings kit. I watercoloured the image and matted it onto Bazzill Bling card which I cut out using scalloped scissors. I used a Making Memories rub on from the greetings pack and added a couple of brads from Papermania that I tied ribbon onto.

This Sugar Nellie card is made using orange Bazzill Bling card with paper from the DCWV Glitter Stack. Added a few paper flowers with glittered brads. The greeting is a rub on and the orange Hooray embellishment is from Making Memories (I think)

My last card is made from the ScrapaGoGo Greetings kit for December - very quick and simple!

1 comment:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Gorgeous Cards. Love those stamps