Sunday, January 13, 2008

A prompt for A-Z challenge


Well despite feeling poorly all day (not according to my husband!!!) I have managed to the first layout of the A-Z challenge. I am doing a A-Z of Zoe as I think it will be nice to chart a year in her life and I will ensure that I use up to date photos for each layout. I haven't really journalled this page but I have included a poem.

I have done A for Angel as Zoe is my little angel. This is only my second layout and I am really pleased with the way it has come out. It is really bright and colourful. I cut the Angel out using my Craft Robo and Hobbycraft's self adhesive glitter card. The photo is mounted on this too but in a turquoise. I have used Bazzill Bling cardstock for the base and some papers from Cup Cake, ric rac ribbon and then some Bazzill flowers and brads.

2 comments:

knitkath said...

this is a really beautiful lo, well done! A nice reminder for her when she grows up.
Also loving your 365.

Lynne said...

Claire love this LO of your daughter. She is a lucky girl to have such a loving Mum (having read your blog!)Love the colours you have used and great journalling. Looking forward to seeing B noeww