Monday, January 7, 2008

Day 7 - Monday 7th January

“Look back and smile on perils past” - Sir Walter Scott

Week one is over, how do you feel ? Capture with a photo

Crikey where has that week gone?

So how am I feeling? Well I am really enjoying the journaling but I know if it wasn’t for the
prompts, I wouldn’t keep up with it. I have had fun putting the journal together and thinking about what my photos will be and how I will take them.

One of my goals for the year was to try new crafting techniques and since I have never done a scrapbook layout before, I know the weekly layouts will be quite a challenge for me. I already know what I am going to do for this week’s layout, but how it will turn out, is a different
matter. In my head, it looks fantastic!!!
Another goal was to get in to photography and this journal is definitely making me do this. Good job I got a new camera for my birthday!!!

I really hope I keep the journal up as I would love my family to look back at it in years to come
and have some insight as to the type of person I am.

One thing is for sure, I am going to have to overcome my fear of having my photo taken!!! This photo I have taken this evening using a mirror. It looks horrible which perhaps is not a good reflection of how I am feeling, as I am feeling really good about myself.


1 comment:

willowthewysp said...

Love your journalling!
7 days done already eh?
xx