Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day 38 - Thursday 7th February

"We can do more than imagine, we can create" - Dan Zadra

Create something today, be it a memory, or art.

Well I am going to cheat for this prompt and do something that I created last night as I am going out tonight and won’t have time to create anything.
I am having a girlie night out tonight with some old work colleagues. We are going for Pizza and to the Cinema to watch PS I Love You. I read the book of this film a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it, so I am hoping that the film doesn’t disappoint. It will be lovely to catch up with everyone and have a good old girlie gossip. I will leave ZoĆ« in charge of James for the evening!!!
It is my fiend Vanessa’s birthday next week (on Valentine’s day) and so I made her a card last night so that I could take it with me tonight. She is just getting into crafting so I bought her a goody bag from Hobbycraft as a present.
The card is A5 sized and I have mat and layered black card onto white. I have put Queen and Co black felt onto the bottom of the white card and put cerise coloured gems at the end of various swirls. I then used a black Bazzill bloom with pink and white paper flowers all attached together with a cerise pink gem brad. I then just used a simple black rub on birthday greeting.
I hope she likes it. She is very artistic and can turn her hand to crafting things really easily and anything she makes looks fantastic. If she wasn’t such a good friend, I would hate her!!!!

2 comments:

knitkath said...

That is one beautiful card, my birthday is................ Enjoy your evening!

Shirley said...

What a lucky friend to have such a beautiful card made for her.
Hope you had a fun night out :)