Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 55 - Sunday 24th February

"Adopt the peace of nature" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well I have woken up this morning early. James has stayed overnight at Joe’s helping him move house and is due back this morning. When I opened the curtains it was so quiet out there and there were a couple of black birds pecking around in the garden. Without even seeing the prompt yet I thought how lovely nature is. I think my new camera has definitely made me appreciate my surroundings more and see things in a different way.
Well we have had a busy day. We have been into Bournemouth to do a bit of shopping. We always park in the Town Hall car park and as we were walking to the shops we found some beautiful purple and yellow crocuses so I whipped my little point and shoot camera out and took some pictures.
After shopping we went to a new soft play area called Monkey Bizzness. It is in a dis-used night club where I have spent many a night dancing and drinking the night away. Zoë had great fun and was so tired when we got home, she fell asleep drinking her milky which she very rarely does nowadays.

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Lovely colourful pics, and an obliging bug!

willowthewysp said...

Superb photos!

Mary B said...

Great photos especially the little bug with pollen on him

Barbara said...

Love crocuses