Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 50 - Tuesday 19th February

“For happiness is anyone and anything at all that's loved by you” - Charlie Brown; Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz


We are 50 days into our project, let’s just think about our happiness today


I am in a very silly mood today.
When I get overtired, I either get very grumpy or very silly and almost hyper. Today the silliness has won out. I have been singing in the office and just generally playing the fool. I was asked by a colleague whether I was on drugs – as if!!!!
I can’t believe we are on Day 50. Where has that time gone? It makes me think of the end of the year and what I will do next year without this challenge to do. I have made some really good friends on the UK Scrappers website and I will really miss them when this is finished. I think we should all get together at the end of the year and have a big party.
I would be totally happy today if it wasn’t for my blinking cough which seems to be hanging around and not responding to the antibiotics.

3 comments:

knitkath said...

That's a great pic! Least you look happy at the kitchen sink!

willowthewysp said...

Its fun to be silly!

Curly said...

What a lovely picture, and go for it it's great to have a fun time.