Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 47 - Saturday 16th February

"Chocolate"

Think of chocolate, baking, love. Which one will inspire you today?

You know I haven’t seen a single one of the films from all the prompts this week., but luckily I think I know what chocolate is.
I would be lying if I said I didn’t like chocolate but there are definitely other foods that I would pick first over chocolate – like my beloved Rainbow Drops and sometimes I prefer savoury things such as some yummy Pringles. Having said that if someone were to offer me a Bounty, I would always take it. I do tend to eat my choccie bars in a strange way. For Bountys, I always eat all the chocolate off first and then eat the coconut last. For Twixs, I eat the chocolate from the sides first, then I eat the caramel off the top and then eat the biscuit last.
Zoë has spied the bag of the Milky Way Magic Stars that I used in the photo and has whinged for them. She has already eaten her breakfast so I have relented and let her have some. She has been very good and shared them with Daddy and I without asking. So perhaps something from yesterday’s prompt is working.
It is Daddy that is the chocoholic. He can easily eat a big”to share” bar of chocolate in one go by himself. The crème eggs in the photo are his. I wonder they will last?

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Lovely choccies! How long will they last?

Mary B said...

mmm lovely bet they don't last long lol

willowthewysp said...

I used to eat twix's in the same way:)