Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 337 - Tuesday 2nd December

“How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flown. How did it get so late so soon?”
- Dr. Seuss

The end of the year is nigh, our 365 journey is coming to an end, what has changed since June till now?

Well I cannot believe that we are almost at the end of this project. When I look back to the beginning of the year, it certainly doesn’t feel like 11 months ago I started it. Is this a sign of age?
What has changed since June – well I have lost weight which is good but am still hoping to lose about another ½ stone, although I am sure the Christmas season will put pay to that. I have met up with my fellow 365’ers and have been given the task of setting up the next meet. I have definitely got into my crafting more and am busily trying to make a trillion Christmas cards.
The weather has changed – it is definitely colder and some places in the country have snow – but we haven’t had any down South – not that we ever do.
I am looking forward to seeing what project Anna is going to give us next year.
I took this photo on the 25th November for my Scrap Your Day. The good news is when I weighed myself this morning I was 9 st 7.5 lb

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Well done Claire! Haven't we all done well too that we are still doing this challenge!

Shirley said...

Brilliant Claire you are doing really well and I am sure you will loose that half stone in time.
XXX

Mary B said...

Well done that it is still coming off.