Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Journal Your Christmas - 9th December

Today's prompt is all about traditions.

My journalling reads:


I have very few traditions to pass on to Zoe and so I am going to make our very own Viney ones.

  • I have made a fabric advent calendar and stocking which I will make sure she will have every year.
  • I want us to sit down and watch the Polar Express film to start off Christmas.
  • Sit down with Zoe to write a letter to Father Christmas
  • Go and see Father Christmas on the 18th December as that is her birthday.
  • Leave out a mince pie, glass of sherry and a carrot for Father Christmas and his reindeer on Christmas Eve.
The photo is taken from last year when we visited Father Christmas.

1 comment:

knitkath said...

Nice to have traditions for children at Christmas! Ours still remember them all!