My journalling reads:
I have very few traditions to pass on to Zoe and so I am going to make our very own Viney ones.
- I have made a fabric advent calendar and stocking which I will make sure she will have every year.
- I want us to sit down and watch the Polar Express film to start off Christmas.
- Sit down with Zoe to write a letter to Father Christmas
- Go and see Father Christmas on the 18th December as that is her birthday.
- Leave out a mince pie, glass of sherry and a carrot for Father Christmas and his reindeer on Christmas Eve.