Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 350 - Monday 15th December

I'm dreaming of a "---" Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know" - Bing Crosby

What are you dreaming of this Christmas?

I am dreaming of a fun packed and exciting Christmas. It will be great fun this year with Zoe as she is just beginning to understand the whole Father Christmas and wanting things as presents.
For me I am dreaming of a troll bead packed bracelet in fabby pinks and blues! I hope Father Christmas has been seeing what a good girl I am being!!!

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Hope your dream comes true.
Love the photo :)
XXX

knitkath said...

I also hope your dreams come true, you have been a good girl and deserve it!

Mary B said...

there are a lot of beads there, think you may well have that many when you are my age. lol sure you will get some from your lovely DH this year though.