Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 183 - Tuesday 1st July

Bashful – Long beard, brown top, green hat and long eyelashes.

New week, New month and I am feeling the need to have some fun! Let me introduce you to Snow Whites seven little helpers!

Wow exactly half way through the challenge and still going strong!!!

Willow pointed me to a website based on a theory that defines people by the Seven Dwarfs and their qualities and I have pulled out some positives and negatives of a Bashful personality that I think are relevant to me:
· Bashful is hard working, warm, and generous – Yes I think I am this
· Bashful may try to hide in the middle of the group – Nope that is so not me.
· All bashfuls are generally quiet – Definitely NOT!!!
· Bashfuls wait to hear others' views before expressing their own – Not very often
· Bashfuls like to think the best of people – This is definitely me, often to my cost
· Bashfuls have an artistic sense or appreciation – I wish!!!
· They do not usually express their own feelings, keeping things inside. – No I like to share my problems as I believe it helps
· Bashfuls feel a strong sense of responsibility and duty – Most definitely
· Bashfuls have a difficult time saying "no" when asked to do something – Yes and it really annoys me that I cannot say No

5 comments:

Barbara said...

LOL love the journalling Claire.

knitkath said...

Great journalling, and love the pic!

Lynne said...

great site to use and Just love your nails!!

willowthewysp said...

This photo is brilliant!
Great journalling too!

Steph said...

FAB photo and I love the journalling too.