Monday, July 14, 2008

Day 196 - Monday 14th July

Pop(ular) Music - It is not a particular genre or style of music, but simply that which is the most popular for the tracked period of time.

What are you listening to on your iPod, CD player, radio?

I love listening to music. I just cannot be somewhere and have silence. If I am at home, there is always a radio on or a CD playing somewhere in the house. I listen to Radio 1. I cannot bear our local stations – they all just seem so cheesy. I love to listen to Chris Moyles in the mornings as he makes me laugh.
My iPod has quite an eclectic mix on it but I do tend to listen to the same albums until I get a new one that then takes over. My favourites at the moment are The Foo Fighters, Vampire Weekend (this is brilliant), Scouting for Girls (again fantastic), Cold Play and a compilation album that I bought for James for Father’s Day which is called Cigarettes and Alcohol. This has a broad mix of guitar band music ranging from the late 70’s to present day.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Claire I have never heard of any of them :(

knitkath said...

Oh dear, nor have I,oh yes, Foo Fighters, dd2 went to their recent concert, that's why they're familiar! :)

Steph said...

Great photo - Scouting for Girls is one of my favs at the moment - not heard of Vampire weekend must go and check it out!

malaryush said...

Scouting for girls is gettin loads of playtime with DD2 here atm :) great photo Claire